Confidence to hire everywhere
Streamline the research you need to hire remote employees and contractors in every state.
- Registration requirements
- Policy requirements
- Minimum wage, overtime, payment frequency, restrictive covenants, and more.
Craft legally sound documents
Having a solid employment agreement is crucial for clarity, protection, and smooth operations. Create customized agreements and offer letters that meet your state’s legal requirements.
Ensure seamless offboarding
Easily compare the separation requirements you must meet by state with our 50-State Separation Kit.
- Final paycheck requirements
- Separation notices & agreements
- Reporting employee termination
Over 100 documents, policies, and research tools— ideal for Universities
With SixFifty Employment Docs, you get unlimited document generation, unlimited users, and automated legal updates for one annual subscription price. Explore included documents and tools below.
- 50-State Hiring Kit
Understand the implications of hiring an employee in a state where a company does not have employees, including business registration, tax registration, new hire reporting, minimum wage, non-compete provisions, pay frequency, and other requirements.
- Employment Agreement
Create a customized employment contract between an employee and a company that tailors to the laws of all 50 states and D.C.
- Offer Letter
Create a customized offer letter to extend an offer of employment to a potential employee.
- Employee Handbook
This tool generates a customized employee handbook by selecting from over 50+ policies that tailors to the laws of all 50 states and D.C.
- Express Employee Handbook
This tool will help you create a shorter, compliant handbook quickly.
- Acknowledgement and Agreement
An acknowledgment is signed by each employee indicating that the employee understands and agrees to abide by the terms of the employee handbook.
- Policy Assessment
This assessment helps your company understand policies to include in your employee handbook prior to generating it.
- Policy Comparison Chart
This document helps you understand the differences between the state policies offered in SixFifty’s Employee Handbook.
- State Addenda
This tool quickly generates the required, state-specific policies for any state or D.C. to add as addendum to the company’s current handbook.
- State Assessment
This assessment helps your company evaluate which federal and state policies are required and optional based on the state(s) you select.
- 50-State Separation Kit
This tool will help you understand the legal implications that arise when an employment relationship ends.
- Separation Acknowledgment
A separation acknowledgment is used to memorialize the date of and reason for separation, to remind the employee that he/she continues to be bound by the terms of the employment agreement (if applicable), and to provide legally required notices. Where the employee and employer are not entering a severance and release agreement, a separation acknowledgment should be used to clearly document the separation.
- Separation and Release Agreement
Create a customized separation and release agreement to provide a departing employee severance pay in exchange for a general release of claims against the company.
Don’t see the policy you need? We can add it! Our team of in-house counsel are constantly evaluating, updating and adding policies for customers.
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
- Affinity Group Policy
- Arbitration Policy
- At-Will Employment Agreement
- Background Check Policy
- Bereavement Leave Policy
- Business Expense Reimbursement Policy
- California Supplemental Paid Sick Leave (SPSL) Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy Company Property Policy
- Confidentiality and Trade Secrets Policy
- Crime Victim Leave Policy
- Desk Hoteling Policy
- Direct Deposit Policy
- Domestic Violence Victim Leave Policy
- Dress Code Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy
- EEO and Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Electronic Devices While Driving Policy
- Emergency Services and Civil Service Leave Policy
- Employee Benefits Policy
- Employee Classification Policy
- Employee Dating Policy
- Employee References Policy
- Employment of Relatives Policy
- Exit Interview Policy
- Expense Reimbursement Policy
- FMLA Policy
- Gifts Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Holiday Policy
- Immigration Law Compliance Policy
- Job Duties Policy
- Jury Duty Leave Policy
- Lactation Accommodation Policy
- Marijuana Policy
- Meal and Rest Break Policy
- Military Leave Policy
- Medical Donor Leave Policy
- Off-Duty Use of Facilities Policy
- Organ, Bone Marrow, and Blood Donor Policy
- Outside Employment Policy
- Overtime Policy
- Paid Time Off and Vacation Policy
- Parental Leave Policy
- Payment of Wages Policy
- Payroll Deduction Policy
- Performance Review Policy
- Personnel Files Policy
- Pet Policy
- Progressive Discipline Policy
- Public Relations Policy
- Punctuality and Attendance Policy
- Protected Activity Not Prohibited Policy
- Salary Pay Policy
- School Leave Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Sick Leave Policy
- Smoking Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Solicitation of Literature Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Solicitation of Literature Policy
- Technology Systems Policy
- Telecommuting Policy
- Temporary Relocation Policy
- Timekeeping Policy
- Visitor Policy
- Video Conferencing Policy
- Voting and Election Official Leave Policy
- Weapons in the Workplace Policy
- Witness Duty Leave Policy
- Workers’ Compensation Policy Workplace
- Violence Policy
- Work Schedules Policy
- Arbitration Agreement
Employers can use this stand-alone arbitration agreement for employees who do not have employment contracts or whose employment contracts do not contain an arbitration provision.
- Independent Contractor Agreement
Create a customized independent contractor agreement between a company and contractor.
- NDA – New Hire or Current Employee
Create a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with a new hire or current employee that is customized to the needs of your company.
- NDA – Prospective Employee or Contractor
Create a stand-alone non-disclosure agreement between a company and potential employee or contractor. Use this document if you are, for example, disclosing company confidential information during the interview or contractor selection process.
- Non-Competition/Non-Solicitation Agreement
Create a customized Non-Compete and/or Non-Solicitation Agreement between an employee and a company that can be tailored to the laws of any state or D.C.
- Proprietary Information and Invention Assignment Agreement
Use this Proprietary Information and Invention Assignment Agreement (“PIIA”) to protect your Company’s confidential and proprietary information and to ensure that the Company is the lawful owner of any intellectual property the employee creates during their employment with the Company.
“It saves me an enormous amount of time"
- Boise State University
"A single attorney at Boise State University was managing employment documents for over 4,000 employees in almost 40 states. With SixFifty they now have a scalable solution that saves them time, money, and peace of mind.
“If you have employees working in multiple jurisdictions, it’s the only way to keep your organization compliant with employment laws.”"
A single attorney at Boise State University was managing employment documents for over 4,000 employees in almost 40 states. With SixFifty they now have a scalable solution that saves them time, money, and peace of mind.
“If you have employees working in multiple jurisdictions, it’s the only way to keep your organization compliant with employment laws.”
"I wanted a solution to be compliant in all the states where our employees reside without having to find attorneys familiar with the specific jurisdictions. SixFifty offers me peace of mind that we provide staff with accurate information and everything they're entitled to. "
I wanted a solution to be compliant in all the states where our employees reside without having to find attorneys familiar with the specific jurisdictions. SixFifty offers me peace of mind that we provide staff with accurate information and everything they're entitled to.
Documents generated with SixFifty
Customers and growing daily
Policies and documents in our Employment Docs toolset
Employment law updates published in the last year
Remote work significantly changes how Universities maintain compliance. SixFifty simplifies legal requirements for every stage of the employee lifecycle.
See it in action
Unlock new talent pools
Hire and manage employees in new states, or expand remote work knowing you have the best employment law platform on your side.