For every stage of the employment lifecycle
Create a compliant handbook in minutes
- Assess which federal and state policies you need
- Generate a single or multi-state handbook, or state addenda
- Get automatic updates when the law changes
- Policy Library with 90 policies to choose from
Protect your business and employees when separating
- Research separation requirements by state
- Generate separation acknowledgments
- Generate separation and release agreements
- Agreements Library
The legal document creation platform built for
Get step-by-step guidance
Our system asks you the same questions a lawyer would ask when researching and preparing legal documents. We’ll use your answers to provide tailored information and generate a customized, compliant document.
Over 100 documents, policies, and research tools—customized for you
With SixFifty Employment Docs you get unlimited document generation, unlimited users, and automated legal updates for one annual subscription price. Explore included documents and tools below.
- 50-State Hiring Kit
Understand the implications of hiring an employee in a state where a company does not currently have employees, including business registration, tax registration, new hire reporting, minimum wage, non-compete provisions, pay frequency, and other requirements.
- Employment Agreement
Create a customized employment contract between an employee and a company that can be tailored to the laws of all 50 states and D.C.
- Offer Letter
Create a customized offer letter to extend an offer of employment to a potential employee.
- Employee Handbook
This tool generates a customized employee handbook by selecting from over 50+ policies that can be tailored to the laws of all 50 states and D.C.
- Express Employee Handbook
This tool will help you create a shorter, compliant handbook quickly.
- Acknowledgement and Agreement
An acknowledgment is signed by each employee indicating that the employee understands and agrees to abide by the terms of the employee handbook.
- Policy Assessment
This assessment helps your company understand the types of policies that can be included in an employee handbook prior to generating a customized handbook.
- Policy Comparison Chart
This document was created to help you understand the differences between the state policies offered in SixFifty’s Employee Handbook.
- State Addenda
This tool can be used to quickly generate the required, state-specific policies for any state or D.C. to add as addendum to the company’s current handbook.
- State Assessment
This assessment helps your company evaluate which federal and state policies are required and optional based on the state(s) you select.
- 50-State Separation Kit
This tool will help you understand the legal implications that arise when an employment relationship ends.
- Separation Acknowledgment
A separation acknowledgment is used to memorialize the date of and reason for separation, to remind the employee that he/she continues to be bound by the terms of the employment agreement (if applicable), and to provide legally required notices. Where the employee and employer are not entering a severance and release agreement, a separation acknowledgment should be used to clearly document the separation.
- Separation and Release Agreement
Create a customized separation and release agreement to provide a departing employee severance pay in exchange for a general release of claims against the company.
Don’t see the policy you need? We can add it! Our team of in-house counsel are constantly evaluating, updating and adding policies for customers.
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
- Affinity Group Policy
- Arbitration Policy
- At-Will Employment Agreement
- Background Check Policy
- Bereavement Leave Policy
- Business Expense Reimbursement Policy
- California Supplemental Paid Sick Leave (SPSL) Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy Company Property Policy
- Confidentiality and Trade Secrets Policy
- Crime Victim Leave Policy
- Desk Hoteling Policy
- Direct Deposit Policy
- Domestic Violence Victim Leave Policy
- Dress Code Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy
- EEO and Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Electronic Devices While Driving Policy
- Emergency Services and Civil Service Leave Policy
- Employee Benefits Policy
- Employee Classification Policy
- Employee Dating Policy
- Employee References Policy
- Employment of Relatives Policy
- Exit Interview Policy
- Expense Reimbursement Policy
- FMLA Policy
- Gifts Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Holiday Policy
- Immigration Law Compliance Policy
- Job Duties Policy
- Jury Duty Leave Policy
- Lactation Accommodation Policy
- Marijuana Policy
- Meal and Rest Break Policy
- Military Leave Policy
- Medical Donor Leave Policy
- Off-Duty Use of Facilities Policy
- Organ, Bone Marrow, and Blood Donor Policy
- Outside Employment Policy
- Overtime Policy
- Paid Time Off and Vacation Policy
- Parental Leave Policy
- Payment of Wages Policy
- Payroll Deduction Policy
- Performance Review Policy
- Personnel Files Policy
- Pet Policy
- Progressive Discipline Policy
- Public Relations Policy
- Punctuality and Attendance Policy
- Protected Activity Not Prohibited Policy
- Salary Pay Policy
- School Leave Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Sick Leave Policy
- Smoking Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Solicitation of Literature Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Solicitation of Literature Policy
- Technology Systems Policy
- Telecommuting Policy
- Temporary Relocation Policy
- Timekeeping Policy
- Visitor Policy
- Video Conferencing Policy
- Voting and Election Official Leave Policy
- Weapons in the Workplace Policy
- Witness Duty Leave Policy
- Workers’ Compensation Policy Workplace
- Violence Policy
- Work Schedules Policy
- Arbitration Agreement
Employers can use this stand-alone arbitration agreement for employees who do not have employment contracts or whose employment contracts do not contain an arbitration provision.
- Independent Contractor Agreement
Create a customized independent contractor agreement between a company and contractor.
- NDA – New Hire or Current Employee
Create a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with a new hire or current employee that is customized to the needs of your company.
- NDA – Prospective Employee or Contractor
Create a stand-alone non-disclosure agreement between a company and potential employee or contractor. Use this document if you are, for example, disclosing company confidential information during the interview or contractor selection process.
- Non-Competition/Non-Solicitation Agreement
Create a customized Non-Compete and/or Non-Solicitation Agreement between an employee and a company that can be tailored to the laws of any state or D.C.
- Proprietary Information and Invention Assignment Agreement
Use this Proprietary Information and Invention Assignment Agreement (“PIIA”) to protect your Company’s confidential and proprietary information and to ensure that the Company is the lawful owner of any intellectual property the employee creates during their employment with the Company.
Why use SixFifty instead of hiring a law firm?
Hiring a law firm to draft your documents can be expensive and time-consuming. SixFifty provides what you need for your employee handbook and employment agreements without the back-and-forth communication and high costs of a law firm.
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Join hundreds of businesses that have used SixFifty for tricky legal documents and employee handbooks.
Discover why leaders like you 💜 Employment Docs
“I wanted a solution to be compliant in all the states where our employees reside without having to find attorneys familiar with the specific jurisdictions. SixFifty offers me peace of mind that we provide staff with accurate information and everything they're entitled to. ”
“This is incredibly useful: I wanted to create legal forms for offer letters and employment agreements, and SixFifty walked me through a "Turbo Tax-like" interface that was completely transparent, and in less than 10 minutes of work I had generated two perfect legal forms. I would STRONGLY encourage any startup that need standard legal agreements to give this a try. Oh also—their team is great. Super helpful!”
“I sleep better at night knowing I am capturing the most up-to-date employment laws for all states we have employees in.”
Ready to get started?
Join us for a demo and see how SixFifty can help streamline your hiring and legal needs.