Join us in making the law more accessible through thoughtful technology.
Who We Are
Are you looking not just to make a difference for an exciting company but to create real impact for society? SixFifty is a FOR GOOD Company. Our mission is to help make the law more accessible to everyone and anyone. Our legal documentation software allows companies of all sizes the ability to create and manage top-tier legal documents for employment, privacy and beyond -- at scale.
Our pro bono efforts are truly what sets us apart. Our clients help fund our pro bono efforts to make a difference in the lives of individuals across the United States, by helping real people gain access to quick legal documentation. Our current pro bono documents range from landlord financial distress statements to asylum paperwork. We believe having access to high quality legal documents should be easy for any company or person. Join our team!
At SixFifty, we want employees who care and are kind. Our company values extend beyond who we are. They touch on our customers, our colleagues, and our well-being.
To Our Customers
- Be Empathetic
- Be Invested
- Be a Doer
To Our Colleagues
- Be Kind
- Be Considerate
- Be Forgiving
- Be Balanced
- Be Healthy
- Be Fulfilled
What are our employee perks?
- Remote first, office friendly workstyle (work anywhere in the United States)
- 100% company paid HSA medical plan and a generous contribution to a copay medical plan with minimal employee contributions
- 100% company paid dental plan
- 100% company paid life insurance
- Office setup allowances
- Earn equity in a fast-growing start-up -- yup, that could be you!
- Annual ski day and lots of team bonding events
- 15 company holidays (including Juneteenth, Indigenous People Day, and Veterans Day to name a few)
- Parental leave
- Primary Care Provider - 16 weeks
- Secondary Care Provider - 6 weeks
- Vision availability
- 100% company paid Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Flexible PTO. We don’t count your days (#adulthood), and as work life balance and health are company values -- 2 weeks time off is mandatory ;)