We need an experienced UX/UI designer
You will be an integral part of SixFifty and lead the efforts to design and define the interactions and interfaces that will engage our customers. The ideal candidate has a passion for user-centered design and has a wide breadth of experience across multiple types of products, channels, and design methodologies. You must have a high level of experience in user interface/user experience design, web, mobile and software product development. This will include business analysis and requirements gathering and documentation from all business stakeholders and internal/external clients, wireframing, prototyping, and coordination of project development. Candidate must possess an amazing level of attention to detail and the passion to seek out, develop and document best practices.
Employment Terms — full time at our HQ in Lehi, UT or remote —depending on experience.
- Conceptual software product ideation, visioning, creative thinking and art direction as well as be able to create information architecture schematics, and wireframe concepts and ideas.
- Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions that meet user and business goals
- Analyze application, data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen.
- Create user-centered designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
- Recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, and design intuitive applications to support them.
- Build Interactive Prototypes for proof of concepts.
- Work directly with stakeholders, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time.
- Stay current with UX trends, technology advancements and continues to learn and grow in the world of UX.