When your company collects, stores and uses consumer data, you may be subject to privacy laws around the world. Our contracts, policies, and documents help you comply with laws in the United States, Europe, and China, and we are constantly adding more as privacy laws evolve.GET A QUOTE
Stay Compliant Anytime, Anywhere
- CCPA/CPRA, CDPA, CPA, UCPA (United States): California, Virginia, Colorado, and Utah have enacted unique privacy laws. Is your company in compliance? Instead of memorizing or researching each state’s restrictions every time you need to update your policies, use SixFifty’s fast and easy toolset to meet each state’s requirements.
- CCPA: already in effect,
- CPRA: January 1, 2023,
- CDPA (Virginia): January 1, 2023,
- CPA (Colorado): July 1, 2023,
- UCPA (Utah): December 31, 2023
- GDPR (Europe): Europe has its own data collection and use policies. Draft your GDPR-compliant privacy policies within hours. Our proprietary technology asks you questions like a lawyer would, then generates a policy that meets all legal requirements. And post-Brexit, you may need to also comply with the UK’s privacy law. We can help you with that too.
Get the Answers You Need
SixFifty Provides Solutions
There’s no need to become an expert in every area of privacy law. Save time and focus on your area of expertise. With SixFifty’s robust solutions, you can easily draft custom privacy policies in multiple territories. View our complete list of services and products here.
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule a Demo with SixFifty Today!