Help SixFifty's Customers Use Our Cutting-Edge Legal Tools
Employment terms: full-time entry-level position located at our Salt Lake City HQ
Sixfifty is the software subsidiary of Wilson Sonsini, the world's leading technology law firm. Our team of technologists, paired with the brilliant legal minds at Wilson Sonsini, are modernizing the way legal products are created and delivered.
SixFifty is looking to hire an entry-level support representative. This individual will be in direct contact with our current customer-base, helping them with account updates and requests. They will work closely with members of the Customer Success and Engineering teams. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to advance their career in a fast-growing startup software company.
- Communicate with active customers through various support channels such as: email, Intercom (our chat tool), video conferences, and phone calls
- Respond to and resolve support tickets in a timely manner
- Relay bugs or technical support issues on to our Engineering team for updating
- Help improve customer processes and workflows within the tool
- Update support articles on the SixFifty website
- Our company culture celebrates success and learns from failures. Our teams actively look for new and innovative ways to make an impact in the world. We are looking for candidates who don't take themselves too seriously, like to have fun in the office, but can also put their heads down and work hard. We are a cohesive team that cares about helping our customers. We also care about spending our work days around people who are enthusiastic about the company mission and who are helpful and kind to their coworkers. We’re looking for someone that builds on our strengths and compensates for our weaknesses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- • Previous customer service experience
- • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- • Tech-savvy
- • Self-starter and driven
- • Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- • Desire to advance within the company
- • Innovative thinking to help improve internal support processes
- • Previous Salesforce or other CRM experience
- • Consistent over-achievement in past roles
- • Experience working at a software company