Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We need driven sales professionals to join our team
Employment Terms - full time at our HQ in Salt Lake City
Sixfifty is the software subsidiary of Wilson Sonsini, the world's leading technology law firm. Our team of technologists, paired with the brilliant legal minds at Wilson Sonsini, are modernizing the way legal products are created and delivered.
This individual will be the “tip of the spear” in our organization’s outreach to potential clients. The SDR role is the company’s most vital role in creating valuable first impressions. This role is responsible for the major aspects of sales development, including finding applicable companies and leads to setting appointments for the Sales team. They will work closely with other members of the SDR, Sales, and Marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, make a big impact, and win as a team to scale a growing business.
• Work closely with other team members to execute webinar follow-up, field events, trade shows, and product launches.
• Establish internal processes to optimize conversion. Get to the root of issues and blockers and then intelligently implement tools and technologies to get the job done (technology is not a panacea for problems, so a deep understanding of the core challenges and constraints is always critical).
• Set a tone of high standards, customer appreciation, and data-driven decision-making.
• Master the ability to evangelize the SixFifty story
• Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
• Successfully manage and overcome lead objections
Collaborate effectively with the SDR team and others to drive new business
• Recent B2B work experience
• Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEO’s, VPs and Legal Counsel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including spelling and grammar
• Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
• Not easily discouraged (sales is a numbers game)
• Self-driven, motivated, and results-oriented
• Desire to see a startup succeed and to advance within the company
• Comfortable making phone calls on a daily basis
• One year B2B software sales experience
• Demonstrated experience and success in a sales role, preferably software sales
• Proven success in penetrating new markets
• Consistent over-achievement in past positions
• HubSpot or other CRM experience
• Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
• Experience with sales enablement tools like SalesLoft, LeadIQ, or other similar tools
Our company culture celebrates success, and learns from failures. Our teams actively look for new and innovative ways to make an impact in the world. We are looking for candidates who don't take themselves too seriously, like to have fun in the office, and yet can put their heads down and work like crazy. We are a small team, we care about results, but we also care about spending our work days around people who are enthusiastic about the mission, and are kind and helpful with their coworkers. We’re looking for someone that builds on our strengths and compensates for our weaknesses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.