Partner Success Manager
Help SixFifty build and grow our partnerships
Employment Terms - full time at our HQ in Salt Lake City
We’re looking for a Partner Success Manager to help manage the relationship of new partnerships and alliances. You will be responsible for enabling our partners to be successful in referring or reselling SixFifty solutions.
SixFifty prioritizes employee health and well-being. Due to COVID, we’ve taken precautions to provide a safe working environment. If you have reservations about working in an office, let us know.
As a Partner Success Manager at SixFifty, you will:
• Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Executive Leadership to align internal initiatives around SixFifty’s partner program
• Act as the main point of contact for our partner organizations
• Be responsible for working with partners to identify needs and opportunities to close more business.
• Be responsible for chasing down answers to partner questions and concerns
• Be proactive in forming quality trusting relationships with leadership and individual contributors at partner organizations
• Provide product and sales training and support for partner sales organizations
• Report to leadership (internal and external) what is working, and what is not, and why.
This job might be a fit if you:
• Embrace fun, and fast-paced, collaborative teams
• Are able to work independently, but function well collaboratively
• Think strategically and consider your audience
• Have strong opinions, loosely held
• Subscribe to the idea that a good plan executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week
• Have experience successfully working within a partners team for a high growth SaaS organization
• Have a consultative mindset and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.