Partner Development Manager
Employment Terms - full time at our HQ in Salt Lake City
We’re looking for a Partner Development Manager to help drive the recruitment and management of new partnerships and alliances. You will be responsible for influencing and executing our partnership strategy.
SixFifty prioritizes employee health and well-being. Due to COVID, we’ve taken precautions to provide a safe working environment. If you have reservations about working in an office, let us know.
As a Partner Manager at SixFifty, you will:
• Initiate prospective partnership conversations with third parties who may or may not be aware of SixFifty or its offerings.
• Help to define and execute partnership strategy with an eye toward pipeline generation and client retention.
• Manage and expand on the right partnerships. You’ll work closely with our partner success organization in creating and optimizing the most value for SixFifty and our clients.
• Work closely with a cross functional set of internal resources in Sales, Marketing, and executive leadership.
• Define success with each relationship, using data to analyze success and manage evolution of these relationships.
This job might be a fit if you:
• Embrace fun, and fast-paced, collaborative teams
• Are able to work independently, but yet function well collaboratively
• Think strategically and consider your audience
• Have strong opinions, loosely held
• Subscribe to the idea that “a good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week
• Have experience successfully working within a partners team for a high growth SaaS organization
• Have a consultative mindset and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.