We need an experienced graphic designer
If you have a knack for brand and a solid design sense, we need to talk.
As a graphic designer, you’ll help build the SixFifty brand and products through our websites, events, marketing collateral, partnerships, video productions, and more. You’ll help elevate our brand and platforms to showcase the usefulness and quality of our tools. You will be jumping from print layout to a motion graphics, from digital design to photo shoots and more. There will be a lot of visual exploration and opportunities to flex your creative muscles.
SixFifty prioritizes employee health and well-being. Due to COVID, we’ve taken precautions to provide a safe working environment. If you have reservations about working in an office, let us know.
Employment Terms — full time at our HQ in Salt Lake City, UT
- Solid knowledge of adobe creative suite design tools.
- Excellent design and photo-editing skills.
- Strong use of typography and print layout needs.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest design trends.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Experience with co-branding and partner marketing preferred