Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist
SixFifty is looking to hire an entry-level Customer Support Specialist. This individual will be in direct contact with our current customer-base, helping them with account updates and requests. They will work closely with members of the Customer Success, Legal Product, and Engineering teams. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to advance their career in a fast-growing startup software company.
Impact you will make in this role:
- Communicate with active customers through various support channels such as: email, Intercom (our chat tool), video conferences, and phone calls
- Respond to and resolve support tickets in a timely manner
- Relay bugs or technical support issues on to our Engineering team for updating
- Help improve customer processes and workflows within the tool
- Update support articles on the SixFifty website
Skills you will bring to this role:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter and driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Desire to advance within the company
- Innovative thinking to help improve internal support processes
- Previous Salesforce or other CRM experience
- Consistent over-achievement in past roles
- Experience working at a software company
At SixFifty, we want people who care and are kind. People matter to SixFifty—our customers, our colleagues, and ourselves. To better align our values, and to allow them to have true meaning, we have personalized our company values by our audience.
To Our Customers
- Be Empathetic
- Be Invested
- Be a Doer
To Our Colleagues
- Be Kind
- Be Considerate
- Be Forgiving
- Be Balanced
- Be Healthy
- Be Fulfilled
At SixFifty, we celebrate diversity and strive to provide everyone with an opportunity to excel. We have taken the Parity Pledge and the Fair Shot Pledge, as additional commitments to be more inclusive of people from all backgrounds.
What are our employee perks?
- Remote first, office friendly workstyle (work anywhere in the United States)
- Office setup allowances
- Every employee gets equity -- yup that could be you!
- Annual ski day and lots of team bonding events
- 15 company holidays (including Juneteenth, Indigenous People Day, and Veterans Day to name a few)
- Parental leave
- Primary Care Provider - 16 weeks
- Secondary Care Provider - 6 weeks
- 100% company paid HSA medical plan and a generous contribution to a copay medical plan with minimal employee contributions
- 100% company paid dental plan
- 100% company paid life insurance
- Vision availability
- 100% company paid Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Flexible PTO (We don’t count your days, #adulthood), and as work life balance and health are company values -- 2 weeks time off is mandatory ;)
We have an amazing team, and would love you to join our ranks! If you are excited about our mission and what we have to offer, feel free to apply to an open position or drop us a line. Can’t wait to hear from you!
If you are interested, please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org