Customer Success Manager
SixFifty’s mission is to make the law more accessible to anyone and everyone. Our legal documentation software allows companies of all sizes the ability to create and manage top-tier legal documents for employment, privacy and beyond.
SixFifty is looking to hire an experienced, results-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our team. This individual will be in direct contact with our current customer-base, onboarding them to the SixFifty platform, submitting yearly renewals from an assigned book of business, and meeting with customers regularly to review their accounts and tool utilization. The CSM will work closely with members of the Sales, Marketing, Legal Product, and Engineering teams.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to advance their career in a fast-growing startup software company.
Impact you will make in the role
- - Drive revenue expansion and retention through ongoing customer engagement
- - Use available data to monitor customer health and product adoption
- - Be the product expert and continually train customers on new tools, features, and legal updates that get released
Expertise you will bring in:
- - Previous customer success experience
- - Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- - Tech-savvy
- - Self-starter and driven
- - Proactive
- - Ability to effectively manage time in order to maximize results
- - Adaptable to changing business needs and new product releases
- - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- - Innovative thinking to help improve internal customer success processes
- - Desire to advance within the company
- - Ability to anticipate and solve customer questions and problems before they arise
Preferred skills that will help you stand out:
- - Salesforce or other CRM experience
- - Consistent over-achievement in previous roles
- - Experience working at a SaaS company
- - Negotiation skills
- - Apply innovative thinking to help reduce churn
- - Outgoing with a good sense of humor
- - Team player
- - Salt Lake City based so you can attend occasional in-person company and team gatherings (not mandatory)
At SixFifty, we want people who care and are kind. To SixFifty, our customers, our colleagues, and we as people matter. To better align our values, and to allow them to have true meaning. We have personalized our company values by our audience.
To Our Customers
Be a Doer
To Our Colleagues
At SixFifty, we celebrate diversity and strive to provide everyone with an opportunity to excel. We have taken the Parity Pledge and the Fair Shot Pledge, as additional commitments to be more inclusive of people from all backgrounds.
- - Remote first, office-friendly workstyle (work anywhere in the United States)
- Office setup allowances
- Every employee gets equity -- yup that could be you!
- Annual ski day and lots of team bonding events
- 15 company holidays (including Juneteenth, Indigenous People Day, and Veterans Day to name a few)
- Parental leave (16 weeks for primary, and 6 weeks for secondary care provider)
- 100% company paid HSA medical plan and a generous contribution to a copay medical plan with minimal employee contributions
- 100% company-paid dental plan
- 100% company-paid life insurance
- Vision availability
- 100% company paid Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Flexible PTO (We don’t count your days, #adulthood), and as work life balance and health are company values -- 2 weeks time off is mandatory ;)
We have an amazing team, and would love you to join our ranks! If you are excited about our mission and what we have to offer, feel free to apply to an open position or drop us a line. Can’t wait to hear from you!