We need a wordsmith who can wear a few hats
Employment Terms - full time at our HQ in Salt Lake City
SixFifty, a technology subsidiary of the legendary global law firm Wilson Sonsini, is looking for a team-oriented copywriter with a focus in Marketing, Brand, and Social Media. Other marketing experience (event marketing, email marketing, etc.) is a plus, but not required. This is a full-time position at our HQ in Midvale, Utah, with remote-work opportunities potentially available. SixFifty prioritizes employee health and well-being. Due to COVID, we’ve taken precautions to provide a safe working environment. If you have reservations about working in an office, let us know.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- • Embrace fun, and fast-paced, collaborative teams
- • Are able to work independently, but yet function well collaboratively.
- • Think strategically, and consider your audience
- • Have strong opinions that are loosely held
- • Subscribe to the idea that “a good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.”
Your day-to-day is…
- • Writing messaging across multiple marketing channels, primarily blog, social, and sales/marketing collateral.
- • Defining and evolving our brand voice to ensure that it consistently and memorably 1) makes SixFifty’s benefits clear, and 2) Empathizes with our target audience
- • Tackling small, tactical asks—email subject lines—to larger initiatives, like product naming and ad campaigns.
- • Working with our SEO team to discover the most performant messaging per channel and user segment through continuous testing and iteration.
- • Playing a role alongside our SEO and Marketing team members in maintaining company-wide voice guidelines
- • Contributing in creative brainstorms and taking ideas—even visual ones—to finished executions
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- • 2–5 years of relevant, multi-disciplinary copywriting experience on an in-house creative team and/or within a creative agency.
- • Bachelor’s degree in english, communications, or applicable experience
- • A varied and robust portfolio of past work indicating your qualifications in copywriting and content strategy.