How does the Marketplace work?
Our legal document generation process walks you through the same questions and analysis used by top-tier attorneys for a fraction of the price of an attorney’s billable hours. Our software generates customized documents that are unique to your business.
Simply select a document, create an account, answer the questions, and check out. Voilà! You’ll receive an email with your customized document.
What makes our Marketplace docs better than a template?
Built by legal experts
Powered by world-renowned Wilson Sonsini, SixFifty prides itself on quality.
Documents are created in Microsoft Word to allow for maximum flexibility.
Our team of top lawyers actively monitor changes in the law to update documents.
Unlike traditional outside counsel, you can create your documents 24/7.
Documents available on the Marketplace
Every business needs basic legal paperwork to help them sell products and services, partner with other organizations, and generally run the operations of their company. SixFifty’s Marketplace houses the corporate and commercial documents that provide companies with the legal foundation they need to thrive and grow.
- General Non-Disclosure Agreement
- B2B SaaS Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Life Sciences Non-Disclosure Agreement
Advisors, consultants & contractors
- General Advisor Agreement
- Scientific Advisor Agreement
- General Consulting Agreement
- Life Sciences Consulting Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Independent Sales Representative Agreement
- Proprietary Information & Invention Assignment Agreement
- Website Privacy Notice
- Services Agreement
- Master Services Agreement
- Master Subscription Agreement
- Referral Agreement
- Trademark / Copyright License Agreement
- Joint Development Agreement
- Material Transfer Agreement
- Equipment Purchase Agreement
- Equipment Lease Agreement
- Basic Written Agreement
- Basic Letter Agreement
- Media Release
- General Liability Release
- Late Payment Collection
- Letter Series
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Letter of Intent
- Term Sheet
Amendments, notices & consents
- Amendment to Agreement
- Notice of Renewal
- Notice of Non-Renewal
- Notice of Change of Contact Information
- Notice of Termination Without Cause
- Notice of Termination For Cause
- Notice of Abandoned Property
- Notice of Assignment
- Request for Consent to
- Assignment of Agreement
- Consent to Assignment
- Assignment and Assumption of Agreement
- Waiver of Contract Rights
- Termination Agreement
- Mutual Rescission of Contract & Release
Contract provision generators
- Non-Competition Provision
- Non-Solicitation Provision
- Indemnification Provision
- Limitation of Liability Provision
- Dispute Resolution Provision
- Term & Termination Provision
- Force Majeure Provision
Governance, equity & finance
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Unanimous Board Consent
- Secretary’s Certificate
- Manager’s Certificate
- Equity Award Plan
- Equity Award Agreement
- Convertible Note
- SAFE Note
Is a subscription right for me?
The SixFifty Marketplace is ideal for businesses who need just a handful of routine documents. For access to the full library of the most up-to-date business documents that can be customized through the mighty power of your fingertips, a subscription is the way to go.